When we were moving everything in, I tried really hard to put it in the room that it needed to go in. However, that didn't work out so well. Boxes ended up going anywhere they would fit.
The kitchen was a tricky room to unpack. I quickly ran out of room in the cupboards and drawers I could access, and then it was more unload-a-box-put-the-items-somewhere-else-until-I-can-reach-another-cupboard. Good times.
Using my front door wasn't really an option. On the bright side, I wasn't too worried about anyone trying to bust their way in. :/
Now that I've unpacked and broken down most of the boxes, I still can't use my front door. Oh well. Maybe some day.
I've always loved books. The idea of electronic books makes my soul cringe. I want a book I can smell. I also have some nursing textbooks in another little bookshelf by the front door. And my old yearbooks. Because who doesn't love a trip down memory lane. It keeps ya humble, yeah?
Speaking of keeping you humble. I'll leave you with this gem that I found. This was sometime during our senior year of high school. Oh.boy.





1 comment:
I can't wait to see your place once you're all unpacked!! What a great picture of the 3 of us ... those 'simple' less complicated high school years! You are loved!! xoxo =)
Post a Comment