Why is it that the beginning of school always brings a sense of dread and panic? For me, at least. I'm sure Jana always relished the beginning of a new term.
School starts on Monday, and while I'm excited to someday be a nurse, I really, really, really don't want to start school. It's nice not to have to do homework, and get up early. I need to go buy my books, my uniform patches, my pen lights, my bandage scissors, and my hemostat (whatever that is) and I really would rather not. I also need to get my school ID (great, another picture to look drugged in) and my parking permit. Bleh. Why can't I just wear my stethoscope around my neck and pretend that I know what I'm doing?
Speaking of stethoscopes. My sister's boyfriend wanted to buy us all Christmas gifts, and I couldn't think of anything so Laurel asked if he could buy that for me. Sure. Why not? Oh my goodness, he bought an expensive one. I feel a little guilty. But, it's pretty and green and I want to keep it. So, oh well. Katie says he's trying to buy our love and affection. And I'm okay with that.
In other news, would anyone like to go buy about $700 worth of books for me?
2 comments:
I wish Mark had tried to buy our love, but instead I just got a brother-in-law, LOL! So excite for your new adventure!! :)
I'd prefer to have both. Purchased love and affection and a brother-in-law. But, whatever. It's not up to me. Or so they say.
Post a Comment